"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, November 16, 2009

It's The Season! Isn't It?????

Hey!
It's sure hard to tell by the weather and the temperature that it is the middle of November and that Christmas is just a little more than a month away! But - That is the truth!!!!

I worked on a few more Christmas cards last Saturday and wanted to show them to you... I went with a "white on white" scheme with just a little color! It is hard to tell in this first card - but the mats are made using S. Up! gold paper.... it's much prettier in real life! I glittered and popped one tree - actually only stamped half of this particular stamp from Lovely As A Tree. It is hard to see but I sponged the sky with bashful blue!

here is the inside.....
Another one using glitter, the single tree from "Lovely as a Tree"... and some S. Up! ribbon.

I made a few more along the same lines as these two ....
Hope you enjoyed your peek today!
Have an awesome day!
***HUGS***
Photobucket

No comments: