"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pointsettia

Good morning!
Surprise! It's Saturday and I have a post!
I had such fun creating this little card the other day - I just had to share it with you! For some reason I am currently liking the 4X4 and the 6X6 size more than the rectangular ones. What's with that?
I believe I cut this card stock at 8&1/2 by 4&1/4 - giving me a square when folded in two.

I used a strip of retired DSP and the new ribbon that is found in the Holiday Mini.... 5 petal flower punch, piercing tool and mat completed the project. Simple fun! I'll add a Christmas verse inside when I get ready to send this one!

Ummmmmm! Wonder who the recepient will be! It'll soon be time for getting the list out and getting the Christmas cards ready! It's coming fast!

Demonstrators of Stampin' Up! had a chance to sneak a peek at the Occasions Mini and the Sale-A-Bration book ... you are going to love the stuff! I already have a long wish list! Maybe Santa will give me a gift Certificate to S. Up! for Christmas. What do you think? Is that a possibility?

I do have gift certificates available - give me a call or send me an email - rather - tell your hubby to do that and I'll look after his shopping for him! :)
Have a great day! Think positive thoughts!

Photobucket

No comments: