"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, November 16, 2009

Non-Traditional!

Me Again...
I saw a card somewhere today that made me think of using non-Christams stamps to create a Christmas Card... here is what I did with this!
The 2 image stamps used are from the S. Up! set '24-7' .... one of my favs!!! and the sentiment is from 'A Cardinal Christmas'.

I used Real Red CS as background; V.Vanilla for the bird image and colored him with markers; Kraft CS for the fancy image - which is second generation stamping and then stamped the Merry Christmas with Black over the top of it. Edges of both images were sponged with Soft Suede.

This was very simple card to put together... I think I'll try a few more in different colors! Hope you're having a great day!

Ruthie

No comments: