"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, November 13, 2009

Mr. C - again!

Hi all!
It's Friday the 13th ... for me it is a wonderful day ... my granddaughter is 7 years old today! I was just talking with her mom (my daughter) and we were reminising! 7 years ago Hubby and I were on the road to Halifax in a terrible rainstorm ... Ang had called and said Paul was taking her to the hopspital ... we better come! By the time we got there she was well on her way ... however they had discovered that the babe was breech and would have to do a C. section! So little Madison was born 6 weeks early and spent almost 3 weeks in hospital before she could go home with mom and dad! What a blessing she is to us all! Nothing like grandchildren!

Here are more bessings in my life:

A beautiful day like yesterday!

When I look out my window and see the male Cardinal I exclaim, "OH! There's Mr. C!" He is just too gorgeous and such a blessing to me!

Readers of my blogs!

And so much more....
So - here is another Cardinal card! Very simply done!

Thanks for peeking - have a good one!
Photobucket

No comments: