"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wednesday's Card!

Hi Stampers! ;)

Here is my card for today... I'm not sure of the name ... maybe "Stair Step"?????
Anyway - it's fun to do... and could be adapted to much more than a Christmas Card!
I used Old Olive (are you surpirsed?) and Rose Red as the primary colors. The ribbon is striped grograin found on page 183 of the catty ... it is 1 & 1/4 inches wide ... so soft and pliable ... I love it! The snowflakes are made with a retired snowflake punch... and of course, Dasher again! He is just tooooooo pretty!

Here is a side view of the card.
Hope you enjoyed your peek today!

Take time to remember our Vets and all our service people!
Blessings!
Photobucket

No comments: