"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Magic Snowflake - PPA16

Hi Everyone!
This is a quick post before I leave the house for "Young Moms Coffee Break".... What a blessing these young moms are!
Here is a card I made using the technique "Magic Snowflake" - the only difference between it and Polished Stone tech. is that the embossing is done before anything else.

Here is a close up of the bow - a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to use one of those "bow maker" contraptions - I can't remember the name of it .... at first it was quite confusing but once I got the hang of it ...Whoa! I love making bows! This bow was made using my fingers as the "prongs" for the ribbon to go around! How ingenious is that!!!! ( pats on back go here! :0)
Gotta run - have a great day!
*** HUGS ***
Photobucket

3 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is so pretty with the polished stone background. I haven't done this technique in a long time and really should try it again!

Ann Schach said...

Super card, Ruthie! I love this technique! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful card, wonderful technique and your bow is perfect!