"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Magic Snowflake - PPA16

Hi Everyone!
This is a quick post before I leave the house for "Young Moms Coffee Break".... What a blessing these young moms are!
Here is a card I made using the technique "Magic Snowflake" - the only difference between it and Polished Stone tech. is that the embossing is done before anything else.

Here is a close up of the bow - a couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to use one of those "bow maker" contraptions - I can't remember the name of it .... at first it was quite confusing but once I got the hang of it ...Whoa! I love making bows! This bow was made using my fingers as the "prongs" for the ribbon to go around! How ingenious is that!!!! ( pats on back go here! :0)
Gotta run - have a great day!
*** HUGS ***
Photobucket

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh this is so pretty with the polished stone background. I haven't done this technique in a long time and really should try it again!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Thank you for playing @ PPA!

Come play in our next challenge on Thursday, November 19.

Hope to see you there!

Kelly said...

Congratulations! I just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Yahoo Group Late Night Stamper’s blog finds of the day for Nov. 19. Want to receive your own copy of the blog finds of the day? Join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/

Ann Schach said...

Super card, Ruthie! I love this technique! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful card, wonderful technique and your bow is perfect!