"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Raspberry Tart!


Hey!
It's supposed to go up to +10 today!!! :0 How awesome is that?
Here is a card I made using the Raspberry Tart DSP... there's something about this paper that keeps drawing me back to it! I took this picture outside yesterday! I'm hoping it will be of better quality than my other pics!
Enjoy!

I have many projects in my mind and am going to work on them over the next couple days... probably won't post again until Saturday!
Thanks for taking a peek!
If you notice my counter - which I only started at the end of February - I am almost at 1000 peeks! That's awesome! I wish I had started it in January - oh well! :(

Have a greeeeeeeeaaaaaaat day!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: