"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mojo Monday76 On Tuesday!


Hi All!

Here is a card I made for a swap I'm doing tonight with the other Demos in my group... (Upline; Sideline; Downline)... We're planning a Spring Stampin' Up! event so stay tuned!!!
I used the sketch from MoJo Monday to make this card so I "killed two birds with one stone".
I'll post this card on that site next.
Had fun doing it ... not the type of card I usually do with everything lined up so symetrically but I quite like the finished product. Hope you do too! Have a wonderful day!

Blessings,
Ruthie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel so special, you gave it to me! I LOVE it! Thank you. Butterflies always make me happy.
Janet