"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, March 30, 2009

MoJo Monday 80 & Our Creative Corner Challenge



Hi All!
This is my 2nd post today (30th).... meaning I won't be posting on Tuesday! I finally finished 2 of the projects I planned on doing today - other "stuff" got in the way and .... well! you know how it goes! :)
I combined the Mojo Monday sketch challenge with the OCC challenge ...which is a color challenge this week - using More Mustard, Not Quite Navy, and Bashful Blue! This seemed like an odd combo to me but I really like the finished card! So there you go! You never know how it will turn out until you're at the end of the project! Love that!
I apologize for the poor quality pic! If anyone out there has some suggestions for me on taking better pics I'd love your feedback! Thanks
Enjoy!
Peace & Joy - Ruthie

2 comments:

Lady Latte said...

Your card is very pretty. I think I am relaly going to like the mojo thing.

Debbie

Cardmaking Galore said...

Really sweet card!