"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Faux Postage




Good Afternoon!
I am having a moment of down-time as Madison is outside with Grampie; had a 10 minute power nap and now have supper on the stove! WOW! it takes a lot of energy to be a full-time Grammie!!! :0
Here are a couple cards I made last week using the Faux Postage template that can be found on SCS... Sherry - over at Crafty Creations did one of these for our Demo swap a couple weeks ago - I had to give it a try!
Hope you have enjoyed this beautiful day!!!! Madison and I took Buster and went for a walk on the track this afternoon! It was a great day for a walk! I hope you were able to get out and enjoy some of it!
Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

Ohh, I like the bees on the card will have to try that one. I really like the faux postage technique.