"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A "Simple Hi"

Hi All!
I see sunshine! WhooooHoooo! I noticed yesterday that my Lillies are starting to peek thru the old stuff... I didn't do very good at cleaning up my gardens last fall - I'll get out there soon and do that job! I so love to see all the newness that Spring brings with it!

I made a card yesterday for someone I haven't seen in a while... and it turned out so good I wanted to share it with you! I used Bashful Blue CS; Pacific Point Ink and DSP from "Tea Party"; a stick pin made from some old beads I had kickin' around (actually have a boxful!); I took one of the "Labels Two" Nesties, cut & embossed it, then took a smaller one and cut it out to make a frame! So Cool!

Enjoy this beautiful Day!
This IS the day! Rejoice and be glad in it!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: