"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Simple Easter Card

Good Monday Morning!
I arrived home Sunday around 5 p.m. from my daughter's .... had a great time being a full-time Grammie! Crazy weather though! Had snow on Friday after I arrived there... Gorgeous day on Saturday - we were actually out for moments at a time in our shirt sleeves! Awoke to a major snow storm Sunday morning! Go figure! The drive home wasn't bad at all as it had turned to rain and the roads were clear; the sun came out in Bridgetown!

Just a quick post to show you an Easter card I made using the Simple Flower Embosslit die and the Little Leaves Sizzlit die ... will have more for you on Tuesday! And - I'll tell you about a really cool place I found that sells stampin' stuff!!!!

Have a great day!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: