"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Digital Paper!

HEY!
This blog just passed the 1000 "peeks" mark! How awesome is that?!!!!
I have a card to show you that I made using some "digital paper"...

Until the other day I wasn't even sure what "digital paper" was... I was on StampTV with Gina K... and saw a tab saying "freebies" - of course that caught my attention. Checked it out - found some paper give aways... downloaded them, saved them , then printed a few pages on white cardstock! On this card I used the striped quilted patterened paper - cut it with the Top Note and voila! Enjoy!
There is a stampers group set up for Nova Scotia on Stamp TV - at present there are only 8 members... those of you from our beautiful province might want to check this out, too!
Have a great day!
Resting in HIM!
Ruthie

No comments: