"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Quilted Comfort

Good Morning Crafters!
Just a quick post before I prepare for my day.... I have a Workshop this afternoon - gotta finish packing for it! And have to run to town to pick up more Catty's - my downline - Sherry - put my order in with hers and they are here!
I saw a card done this way on Chic n' Scratch the other day and knew I had to try it before the day was out. So this one is totally cased from "Angie" - check out her blog and you'll find lots of great inspiration!Cut a 5 x 3& 3/4 piece of CS; cut DSP in squares (1 1/4 square); adhere the squares to the CS; run through Top Note; stitching is done using a marker; sponge the edges; embellish ... and Voila! a gorgeous card that can be used for any occasion!!! Have a great weekend! I will have my granddaughter with me next week for a few days so probably won't be posting as much - but you never know! :) I sure will enjoy her!!!
Blessings!
Ruthie
Psalm 121

No comments: