"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 3, 2009

Crushed Curry Ribbon - & more.

Hi All!
I just rec'd a pkg. from Stampin' Up! with some In Color ribbon in it ....so I had to make a card to show it off! The ribbon used here is Crushed Curry - it is sooooo pretty! I used Bermuda Blue for the base CS; a piece of Melon Mambo punched with the lace punch; The stamp set used is Friends 24-7 ... I must say this has become a fav. of mine. I left the sentiment off this card - which I do quite often - that way I have cards on hand for almost any occasion! All I have to do when I need one is add a sentiment and a note!

I spent the day with a friend and her grandson - we walked on the beach for almost 2 hours this afternoon! BEAUTIFUL!

Must run - gotta get to bed early tonight as I'm "manning" our post at the Yarmouth Farmer's Market tomorrow while hubby spreads his wings at a couple other Markets "up the line"! Have a great weekend! Hugs and smiles!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

Ruthie, Love this card...