"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 13, 2009

Be Still ... Angel

Hi all!
Hope you had a good weekend ...
Here we go again! Another week has started!
I have a Workshop to prepare for - for Wednesday night!
I have a BIG birthday on Thursday - my daughter and granddaughter are coming home Thursday evening for 3 days! Can't wait to see them and love on them!

Here is a card I made Saturday evening... the stamped image is one a friend brought to me - she found the angel stamp at our local Dollar Store. Isn't she cute? I colored her with markers and blender pen; popped her on a Nestie (Large Scallop Oval); used Crushed Curry Ribbon;
the CS is non-Stampin' Up! paper I have in my stash. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps.
Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

No comments: