"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Sketch Saturday #58


Hello!
Here is the card I made for this sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday ... I used the backside of the ribbon - Crushed Curry - so you can't see the polka dots; used Razzleberry Lemonade DP (LOVE IT); base CS is the Dusty Durango; the crochet flower is from a stash I have that my friend Myra crocheted for me; I changed the sketch a bit.... if I had made my card a little bigger I would have been able to make it more exactly like the sketch - but I like this. I used Lovely As A Tree stamp set and markers to color the tree. I made this card for my hubby, but now that I'm done I'm thinking it's not REAL masculine b/c of the colors I used!!!??? What do you think?

I will still give it to him tomorrow when he gets home from work... with a mushy note in it! And I KNOW he'll love it!
Enjoy!

Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

cats whiskers said...

What an awesome card love it all
Hugs Jacqui x