"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 24, 2009

Of The Earth

Good Morning!
Hubby came in the house earlier and exclaimed, "I'm getting really tired of going out to "feed the farm" every morning and getting soaked in the process." It is another rainy day here! To me that says I can be guilt-free for crafting all day b/c I can't get outside to do anything! :0 It also means I should have lots to show you next week! Let's hope!
This is a card I made a few days ago with the Level One Hostess Set "Of The Earth"... using the new colors... I seem to keep returning to them! :) Nothing spectacular here - a simple card - one thing I have found is that when I'm unsure of a mat color, or need a "pop", black is the way to go!

Have a great day! Rejoice in it - regardless of the weather! ***HUGS***

Photobucket

No comments: