"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 31, 2009

Quick & Simple OSW

Hi All!
Wasn't it wonderful to see SunShine today???? WhooHoooooooooo! So nice to be able to be outside!
I've been pretty "lazy" these past few days when it comes to writing and to making cards!!! Guess I've been 'busy' with other stuff! I did haul out an old set the other day and stamped a whole sheet of Whisper White with it... Priceless. I had decided to do a package of cards with an old "technique" of the one sheet wonder (OSW)... stamped on the white with Basic Brown, Kiwi Kiss, Pumpkin Pie and Summer Sun... colors I haven't used for a while either! Tonight I looked at the table and decided to put this one together! I used Apricot Appeal for the base CS; AA ribbon; some miscellaneous dew drops. This package of cards will be for someone special! I'll share more as I get them done!

Have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you soon!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Denise Marzec said...

Very pretty! Love that SU set and great colors too. :)