"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, July 10, 2009

WHATEVER!

Hi all!
"WHATEVER" ---- Do you say this?
I hear it all the time!
However, I like the way it is used here... this is one of my favorite Scriptures... the stamps are from Clear Dollar Stamps...unmounted -used with an acrylic block. They are so pliable you can shape them - which is what I did with the Scripture stamp! Cool, Aye?
Also used one of my CuttleBug butterflies and some dew drops... pretty simple - but hey! sometimes "Less is more"!

Isn't this the most awesome day? I'm taking my book and some lunch and heading for the deck! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow! If not - have a great weekend and I'll see you on Monday!! Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Ruthie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.