"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Let Us Begin...

Hi all!
Wasn't yesterday the most spectacular day yet? WOW!
I rec'd some new stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs yesterday.... didn't ink them up till the evening as it was too nice to be inside!
Here is my first card with these sets... I used Cameo Coral and Old Olive CS. The sentiment is from the set "Let Us Begin" and the flower stamp is from the set called "Grow in Grace"... the sentiments in both sets are really nice! Can't wait to use them all!


I popped one flower; used the Nesties called Deckled Rectangles; & Dew Drops. Have a great day and keep the creative juices flowing!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic, Ruthie. What a stunning color combination and lovely layout design. Your scored lines on your card base frame your focal image so nicely. Awesome job.