"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pretties and Herbs

Hi All!
Well - we saw brief moments of sunshine yesterday! Maybe that's a good sign????
Here is a simple card I made using the new set Herb Expressions... with Soft Suede as the basic color and Dusty Durango as the complimentary color .... I like these 2 together. I added a flower from the Pretties kit .... cut it down as the original size was too large for this card... added an embroidered flower [almost the exact color so I had to use it! :0 ] and a Fligree Brad...


Here's a view of the inside...


Have a wonderful day!
*** Hugs ***

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really lovely Ruthie!! Soft Suede is really a great new neutral isn't it?! I love these colors together!
smiles,Deena

Cindy said...

Love this set and this card...so sweet...Cindy Lou

ChristineCreations said...

A sweet herbal card!