"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, July 27, 2009

Of The Earth - again

Good Monday Morning!
Trust you all survived another wet weekend! Trying to find something to be thankful for in all this wetness - I guess I must say I'm glad I don't live in an area where there are hurricanes and tornadoes. My heart goes out to people who have experienced such things and the devastation that can occur with them.

On a lighter note -
I made this card the other day using Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, White, and the Cottage Wall DP ... I love the colors in this DP ... it was hard for me to restrain myself from using the Old Olive that goes with it... but I did it! and kept this all in the same color family! I quite like the result - hope you do too!

Have a great day! *** HUGS ***
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Beautiful, Ruthie!!