"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 21, 2009

"Camp Peniel Cards"

Good Morning!
It's another beautiful Fall morning... I have been at Camp this weekend with 60 other ladies at a Ladies Spa Weekend... a Retreat filled with God's word, and lots of fun and food! I don't know how it can get any better each year but it does! Sooo - I will be there next year for sure!

One of the afternoon sessions was to make a couple cards ... guess where I was! HA! HA! Actually, Sherry Muise - one of my downline, did this session ... check out her site at http://craftycreations-bysherry.blogspot.com/ ... she does great work and has wonderful ideas!!! You Go Girl!
Here is the first card - using the Build a Bear ... love this - it was like playing paper dolls again! OH NO! Have I reverted to childhood ???

This one is a Christmas card using a new set from the Holiday Mini... Pretty isn't it?
Hope you enjoyed this peek today! I have a busy day ahead of me and I must go get it started!
Take care!
***HUGS***
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

I love both cards, Ruthie! The ornament card is perfect for the KISS challenge! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Margaret Moody said...

Your cards are great, Ruthie! I especially love the Christmas card! Super job with the KISS Challenge!

Margaret Moody
margaretmoody.typepad.com