"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Diagonal Rays

Hi Everyone....
I'm later today... will have lots to show you over the next few days - we have club tonight! YEAAAAA!
A few weeks ago I saw this tutorial on kwernerdesignblog and have been wanting to try it... today was the day!

I love the diagonal rays ... I didn't get them together the way I would have liked so I hid the corner with a crochet flower and brad! You never would have known if I hadn't confessed! :)
Hope you're enjoying this beautiful fall day!

Blessings and HUGS!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

I love how you angled the paper on this card! You are right...I would have never known about the corner without your confession! The crocheted flower is the perfect disguise!