"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dasher on Tuesday!

Hi!
Here I am again! I started out deciding to make a card using the new "Dasher" stamp from Stampin' Up! Dasher is a single stamp available for $10.95. He is so elegant. I was going to do the MOJO Monday Sketch but it didn't turn out that way! Does that ever happen to you? I'll do that later.
I knew I had lots of retired DP from last year so I dug that out, as well as the Chocolate Chip ribbon from a while ago (retired) and - VOILA! - here is another Christmas Card!
That makes 5 or 6 I have made now!
Hope you enjoy! I'm putting in an order tonight so if you want me to order this little guy for yah let me know!

Have a great day!
Photobucket

No comments: