"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Punch Card! & some mischief!

Hi Everyone!
Here is a card that one of my "Down-line" made - Thanks, Kelly.
This was made with punches and I just think it is the cutest thing!!!!!
Have to try one myself!!!
Hope you enjoy!




And here....
the mischief that Teddie got into this afternoon!!!
When I "caught" him he had this paper in his mouth but by the time I got the camera ready he had dropped it!




Hope this gave you a chuckle! :0


Photobucket

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

What a cutie-patootie! I can't believe that anything so adorable could do such mischief! Oh, wait, I have had three Yorkies in the past...Yes, they can! Teddie is just getting cuter every day!