"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Simple Thank You!

Hi all!
Another beautiful day yesterday! Started the Relish in the p.m. - has to sit overnight - and is finished in the morning! I took Teddie for a walk on the waterfront ... it was quite warm! He's a little trooper... all 2 pounds of him! :) Here he is chewing on a piece of grass a week ago!

I made 2 cards the other day ... used the CuttleBug and the new In Colors with matching ribbon; Pocket Silhouette stamp and Scallop Square punch. So easy to do .... I like these ... may have to do a few more in other colors and put a package together - using different sentiments!

Hope you enjoyed your peek today!
Have a good one!
Photobucket

No comments: