"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, September 18, 2009

An "Oldie".... Delight In Life

Hi Everyone!
The sun is shining .... whoooohoooo!
I've had this booklet sitting on a shelf in my hallway for a long time and decided to show it to you today. It was the first attempt I made at a crafty stamping "journal". I used the business tags - size approx. 5 X 3 - covered each with DSP and embellished. I need to add some pages to it! It's like a mini scrapbook.

This is the front cover -
Here's a view with the pages fanned out -

My family - when Madison was just an infant - she's now almost 7! Where do the years go?
One of my most favorite Scriptures!
A Lifelong Dream come true!!!! We went on an Alaskan Cruise and Wilderness Tour in May and June of 2006 - It was AWESOME!!!!
Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my world today! I am off tonight to a local Christian Camp (Camp Peniel) for a Ladies Spa Weekend! Great Praise and Worship; One of the best speakers around will be there (Pam Mood); lots of fun activites; quiet time; skits and comedy acts; and FOOD like you wouldn't beleive! We Will Be Blessed!
Have a great weekend and I`ll see you on Monday!
Blessings and HUGS!
Ruthie

2 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Aw, that is so cute! What a great little book!
Hugs,
Samantha
SP Color Combos Creator -Come Play at SPCC!
http://spcolorcombos.blogspot.com

ChristineCreations said...

What a sweet project...and good memories!