"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, September 7, 2009

A Medallion For You!

Hi Everyone!
Happy Labour Day to everyone!
We are even closing our shop today! WhooHooo!

Hasn't the weather been glorious? I feel bad for the teachers and students who have had to return to school after all the miserable weather to only have the nice stuff now! I remember that happening to me a few times throughout my teaching career!

I received two Stampin'Up! parcels the other day- one of them had the new Stampin'Up! Medallion stamp in it ... I thought I'd give it a try last night - here are the results of that! I used Old Olive for the background CS and Cottage Wall DP; Rich Razzleberry ink. I also used a few dew drops - in keeping with the new policies from Stampin' Up! I am unable to tell you where I purchased these.

I really like this stamp and see lots of great possibilities with it! I am going to try an embossed image sometime today - hopefully will have that to show you tomorrow!

Have a great day! Enjoy the sun!
Blessings on you all!
Photobucket

No comments: