"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Masculine Card!

Hi all!
Did you enjoy yesterday? The weather was awesome, wasn't it? I got the itch to make some pickles about noon time ... and once it hits I have to do it ... otherwise it might not get done! Here is the finished product - a Bread & Butter recipe that calls for one green and one red pepper to be added to the cukes and onions!
Look good, don't they? :) Hubby will be happy!

The other day I decided to make an encouraging card for a special young man - that was a challenge in itself - to step away from "girlie or feminine" and try to do something masculine... I hope you will agree that this does just that. I used DP and stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs; CS & ribbon from Stampin' Up!; oval Nesties.

Here is the inside...
Have a great day - we have a guy coming "early" this morning to put a security system in the house; the cleaner is coming; and I'm volunteering this afternoon! Doesn't sound like much time to stamp does it? Oh well!!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments: