"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 1, 2009

Cherry Tree

Hi Gang!

Here is my second post for this MAY DAY! It's quite a dismal day actually... I washed windows, put up new curtains, and rearranged furniture in the living room this morning. As I did this I prayed for loved ones going through some difficult times, and for others in the midst of joyous times! While doing all of that, I pictured the beautiful Japanese Cherry Trees that bloom in the Spring... they are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful! And the ground is just as beautiful when their blooms fall. I wondered if I could replicate their beauty in a card ...
Here is my attempt to do that! I followed the sketch from "Stamps and Smiles"; used the stamp set "Branch Out" from S. Up!; DSP Bella Rose; Soft Subtles Brads; ribbon and dimensionals!

Enjoy!

Have a great day!

Blessings! - Ruthie

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Ruthie! I love Cherry Blossom Trees too!! I think you caputured their beauty completely!!! Really pretty!

Happy Stamping!!
Lesley :)