"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pacific Point Card

Hi All!
Well! I finally completed the card to go with the ..... ..... did you guess? It is a teacup that was my mom's. She has been gone for almost 20 years now. I kept some of her most beautiful teacups as I loved the colors! That's me!!! Lovin' colors!!!
I can remember when I was a kid she would have special guests come in for tea and would bring out the special cups and saucers - this was one of them. Isn't it gorgeous?

Here is the card I made using this cup and saucer as my inspiration! I stamped the flowers with Chocolate Chip and colored them in with markers and blender pen... clear embossed each image as I went along as I wanted some depth to the flowers ... it worked pretty well! I scored the Gold CS with my scor Pal and used the Nesties "Labels 2"... I really like how this turned out. Hope you do too!
Have a great evening - see you tomorrow! Ruthie

1 comment:

Myra said...

Lovely colors & a beautiful card, you always do such a great card !