"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!

TGIF!
I'm off early this morning to see the "kids" ... daughter and hubby and granddaughter! Seems like it's been a loooong time since I saw them!
So - just a quick post... I haven`t had much chance to stamp these past few days and won`t be any this weekend. May see you on Monday - maybe not til Tuesday! :)

Oh Yah! Monday is June 1 .... as a demo I get some sneak peeks at the new catty and can pre-order selected sets! I`ll keep you posted! Also on Monday the `Last Chance` list comes out... (we used to call this the retired list)...
Here`s my card for today... made this using an old stamped image (don`t know the name of the set) and scraps from the scrap pile!

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

No comments: