"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Fifth Avenue!


Hi all!
Here is today's post ... finally aye?
I used the Fifth Avenue stamp set to stamp the background on W. White CS ... I love these outline flowers - you can use them as background; cut them out and pop them (as I did here). I added some leaves from the S. Up! die cut... colored the flower with Tangerine Tango using a blender pen and the ink pad. I think this card is simple but quite appealing to the eye!
I will take some pics. at our EXPO on Saturday and post them later in the day!
Don't Forget!
SPRING FLING - Saturday May 9th
9:30 -1:30 at Maple Grove in the gymnasium... bring your own adhesive and scissors... come have some fun!
Have a great day ...
Thanks for peeking in!
Ruthie

2 comments:

Myra said...

beautiful card,nice to see what the stamps look like when put to ink, and a person with an imagitive mind can do with them....keep up the great work...

Cindy said...

Love this card and the colours are beautiful!!!