"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, May 15, 2009

A Simple Thank you!


Good afternoon!

It's a rather dismal one! I went into my "craft room" to begin to pack my bag for a "stampin' night" with some girlfriends... a bunch of us are getting together tonight to stamp and chat at our church... But I can't for the life of me figure out what to take! Guess that means I have too much to choose from??? So - sitting on the table was a piece of Pacific Point with the gold attached ... and I just began to "play" from there... coloring some flowers; stamping a large piece of white with flowers and a few leaves...
Here is a simple thank you card using a flower from the Fifth Avenue set; using In Color Ink; & some dew drops!
Pretty basic - pretty simple - pretty!
I really have to go get my act together and get my bag packed soon!

See Yah!
Thanks for looking!

Smiles and hugs!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hi Ruthie...

I love this pretty thank you card!! The colours and the images are perfect!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

PS Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog!!! So nice to read it this morning!!