"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, May 9, 2009

"Spring Fling" Pics!

Hi everyone!
First I just have to show you these beautiful little tulips that were open to the sun this morning as I was leaving the house! Aren't they gorgeous?
Here it is 3:pm and it's cold and drizzly and they have closed right up! Can't say that I blame them! :)
Well! The "FLING" is over.... except for me unpacking and all that stuff! I've been procrastinating since I got home ... guess I needed a break! It was lots of fun! Had some young gals there - I must say, they were very creative! It always thrills me to see young people tapping into their creativity!
I'm posting a few pics ... will be back with a card tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

Ruthie, I'm with you I love it when I see the younger ones enjoying being creative also. It's such a great outlet for them.