"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, May 25, 2009

Nesties X 2

Good Morning everyone!
Hope you had a restful weekend and are now ready to face the world again! I know - there are some of you out there who work shift work and have to work weekends ... so they aren't always restful... I do hope though, that when you have time off you nurture yourself... that you take time to rest and realx!

I made this card using Bashful Blue CS as the main piece; Urban Garden DP; Night of Navy as the mat CS.
I cut out the main image and mat using the Deckled Rectangles; the DP and other pieces were cut using the Labels Three Nestie; used Night of Navy ink; and ..... again!!! - "Friends 24-7".

This is Take #2 - changed the layout to 'landscape', different image from same set!

Have a great day!
Blessings on yah!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love your cards, Ruthie...just might have to case these!! Cindy Lou