"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge#17 on Tuesday!

Hi everyone!
Here is my take on the SSSC17 from "the sweetest thing" at http://kgiron.blogspot.com/
Of course, I swayed from the sketch a little.... but you know how it is! Once the juices get going it's hard to stop them... I used a topnote, cut in half for the top part of the card - I rather like this and will do it again! I've never seen this done but I'm sure somebody out there has tried it!
I will definitely use this sketch for more cards!
I took some pictures yesterday and am thinking of putting out a color challenge to you all later this week... I will try and figure out how Mr. Linky works - otherwise it'll be a "do your own thing"!
More later!
Blessings!
Ruthie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you used the top note die. The colors are beautiful too. In fact, the whole card is gorgeous!!

I will be back to check out your color challenge. Sounds fun:)

Karen Giron said...

Oooh! I love how you changed it up - the top note die at the top is fantastic!

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Lovely. Just beautiful.