"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Morning!


I don't have a card to share with you today! I've been trying to catch up on everything that has "slipped" a bit this past week - have not stamped since Monday PM... I also have a new camera so am trying to learn all about it... and am enjoying it immensely! I just had to show you this pic... I took this through the living room window and screen ... and it came out pretty good although hazy b/c of the glass and screen.
This is an "immature male red-winged blackbird" - one of last years babies - and hes' back! That's a good thing! Can you see the yellow and red under his wing? He has a very distinctive call -which I heard the other day and again yesterday morning! You all know how I love the birds! This guy will call many females to the site and will have many "babies" - guess you could say he's polygamous. The mature male is gorgeous - have only seen one a couple times!

You're probably saying "enough with the bird stuff" - if you've even read this far!
Have a wonderful day ... remember - it may be raining outside but the SON is shining!
Blessings
Ruthie

No comments: