"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Color Throwdown #43 for Nina!

Here is my submission for the colorthrowdown #43 challenge - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Lavender Lace... Nina from http://ninabdesigns.blogspot.com/ - who designed my signature - provided this Digi stamp... I downloaded it from her site and printed it on Whisper White CS; colored it with markers and Blender pen; also used a piece of Digi paper from ???? - I'm sorry I don't remember where I got it from - the colors are gorgeous!!!! It was just sitting here waiting to be used and today was the day, as it went so well with the throwdown colors! I love the sentiment inside the card - also from Nina.

Enjoy!
I probably won't post anything until Friday as I have a busy day on Thursday!
Blessings!

2 comments:

NinaB said...

Oh, Ruthie, this is just gorgeous. I love seeing beautiful projects made from my simple drawings. I'm thinking of putting pics of projects using my images on a future blog post. May I use your pic on my post? Have a great day!

NinaB said...

Hi, Ruthie...I just posted your card on my blog and I'm offering a blog candy too. Here's the link:
http://ninabdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/06/eye-my-first-blog-candy.html

Thank you for sharing your card with me. Blessings, Nina