"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Make & Take Redos!

Hi everyone!!
I hope all the moms had a great Mother's Day! My girl and her family have been away and arrived home late last night... she called me as soon as they got in! I hope to see them real soon!!!

Here is a BEFORE pic of the Make and Takes I prepared for the Spring Fling!
On my way to bed last night I was "pulled into" my craft room [funny how that happens! ] :) .... so I did a redo of the 2 Make and Takes ... I didn't sell all of the packets I had prepared so I will use them to make all occasion cards for people ... my Secret Sister, friends, etc... maybe even sell some, and use some in a workshop! The week coming up is a fairly "easy" week so I should be able to do a couple challenges! Hope so!

AFTER #1
AFTER #2
Enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Ruthie

No comments: