"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, May 4, 2009

MOJO 85


Hi All!
Here is a late post for Monday - about 9:30 PM - it is my take on the Mojo Monday sketch challenge... I enjoy this particular weekly challenge, however I don't often get it completed on Monday!!! :) As you can see I turned the image to the "landscape" format rather than the "portrait" format! This is my first inking of the Fifth Avenue Flower - did some coloring on it using markers and a blender pen.
I finished getting most of the "stuff" ready for the Spring Fling on Saturday! - with the help of a friend! Glad to get that out of the way on Monday --- now I can "breathe" for the rest of the week!
Have a great Tuesday!!!
Peace & Joy to you all!
Ruthie

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I need to get that flower inked up! Love your flip of the sketch as well. Way to rock the mojo challenge this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

very pretty card and color combo!...HUGS...SK :)

Tracey said...

Beautiful card, love the sentiment :o)

Hugs
Tracey
x