"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Wipe Technique


Happy weekend!
I've been playing around with the baby wipe technique - the background of this card and the stamped image are both made using variations of this technique. Used Kiwi Kiss as the main CS for the card.... the picture just doesn't do it justice. We received word yesterday from our accountant that we both will be getting some $$$$ back from income tax! WhoooHoooo! I plan on getting a new camera! Anyone have any suggestions for me?
Sent in an order to Stampin' Up! last night! .. Gotta get ready for our SPRING EXPO on the 9th of May..... nothing like leaving things to the last minute, aye!
Blessings to you this weekend!
Hugs!
Ruthie

No comments: