"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tri-fold With Flower

Hi all!
As I am getting ready to post this I see that the counter is at 1497 ... meaning that sometime today it will hit the 1500 mark! How cool is that??!!!!
Please leave me any comments you might have regarding how you would like to see things changed - if at all; or if you have questions or want info, whatever! I love hearing from you!

I'm posting a card I made Monday evening... cut my CS lengthwise from top to bottom so the initial piece was 11" long by 4 &1/4" .... then scored it at 2" and 6&1/2"... did some diagonal score lines on the front panel; stamped the small flowers on the white flower from the "Pretties Kit"....
also stamped them on the inside CS...
So easy to do! Any stamps would work to make a quick card for someone!

Have a great day!
Peace and Joy -
Ruthie

No comments: