"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Scor-Pal Thank You

Hi everyone!
Hope you're having a great weekend. I have been creating away - Trying to use up some scraps I've had kicking around... you know! That pile of "stuff" that didn't get used for another project and gets set aside for a later time - which sometimes is a long time coming!
I made this card all from pieces such as that - even the red base - this was a piece I had cut for a Valentine card! The green was run thru the CuttleBug using S.Up! plates; the scalloped green and the DP were pieces I had cut for "something"; the Vanilla was scored with my new Scor-Pal, then pierced with my piercing tool and a small flower stamped in some of the blocks; the leaves on the scallop piece (which was for an Easter card - as was the ribbon) were ones I found when I locted my stash of beads a few weeks ago! LOL :0
Not bad, aye?
Try it some time! Haul out those scraps and test your creativity!!!!
Hope you enjoyed!
Blessings!
Ruthie

No comments: