"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Wonderful Day!

Good Morning!
Isn't it great to see the sun? It's time for me to get outside and get to work in my gardens - that almost seems like a daunting project this year! I hope not.
For today I have a very clean and simple (CAS) card to show you using the flower pot from the Wagon Full of Fun set in the Occasions Mini! I must say that this flower pot and flower have become a fav. of mine! One of the sentiments is "Treat yourself to a wonderful day!" I hope you will do that today!
Have a great Easter weekend...my girl and her hubby and their girl are coming home tonight! Can't wait to see them!
Gotta run! I'm off to church for the Women's Study - we're doing Beth Moore's study of "Esther - It's Tough Being a Woman!" But Hey! you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way!
Blessings and hugs,
Ruthie

No comments: