"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Potter's Hand




Hi All!
I'm trying something new here! Writing this at almost midnight on Wednesday and settign a time to post so it will be there for Thursday morning! Hope this works!

I received a new set from Our Daily Bread Designs - "You Are The Potter"... I loved this stamp set from the moment I first saw it. One of my favorite verses in Scripture is this one found in Isaiah 63:8 - Yet, O Lord, You are our Father. We are the clay , you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
Right away I made a card using this set... I thought this could be used as a masculine Birthday Card.
Enjoy!
Have a great day!
Blessings to yah!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful, Ruthie!! What are you doing up at 2:00 AM!!!