"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Glittery Flamingo!

Hi All!
This will be short and sweet - the next few days are busy ones for me between Bible study, Counseling, Dr. appt, doing some work on the design of my Devotional blog..... I'll see you some time on Friday - hopefully I'll have another addition by then.

Here is a card I made from the DSP "Pink Famingo" - I'm not so much into the flamingos as I am into the colors: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral.
I cut a piece with the flamingo on it with the Top Note and then added lots of glitter...

Enjoy!
Blessings and Hugs, and may the Lord be with you!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the colours in this Ruthie!! The Glitter too!!!