"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Happy Monday Morning!
Hope you all had a great weekend. We went for a long walk after lunch on Sunday and then spent the late afternoon and evening with dear friends! We have some new additions to the "farm family" - you can check them out by going to my Devotional site at http://thisisthedayrejoice.com/ - I have some pics. posted there!

I have a couple of Birthday cards to show you today - I "love" the cupcake from the Wagon Full of Fun stamp set... my daughter's birthday was a cpouple weeks ago and she wanted a "cupcake cake" for our family party.... wish I had taken a pic. of it! :(

Have a wonderful day and thanks for peeking in!
Blessings!
Ruthie
Colossians 3:17

No comments: